This is probably the most beautiful facial oil blend I’ve tried so far, namely 💚 Wildhorn Swiss Alpine Regenerating Facial Oil 💚 I’m a huge fan of facial oils. All skin types (from oily to dry) can benefit from a few drops of oil in their routine!
Why I love it?
- made of pure local (aka from the Swiss Alps) plant extracts.
- contains 100% natural active ingredients.
- ingredients are Apricot kernel oil, grape seed oil, sweet cherry seed oil, marigold flower extract, edelweiss flower extract, lemon balm flower extract, vitamin E,...and at the end of the list, a small amount of essential oils.
If you’re a lover of natural products, you’ll be in heaven 💚
- the oil has a very delicate and subtle scent, this is not something overpowering. It feels nice on the skin. You can apply a drop mixed with your moisturizer or apply it directly on your skin. Personally I apply 2-3 drops on my whole face and then massage it in. Sometimes I also use it on my lips when they feel really dry, this helps a lot.
- packaging is gorgeous and looks and feels luxury.
- honestly super impressed with the ingredients, the feel of the oil and how well it moisturizes my skin and gives the right amount of oil it needs 🙌🏻
All details are on http://wildhorn.swiss 💚
#prsample #wildhorn #wildhornfacialoil #facialoil #oil #skincare #skincareaddict
#abcommunity #skincarejunkie #skincarediary #skincareobsessed #skincareblogger
#스킨케어 #화장품 #뷰티 #뷰스타그램 #뷰티스타그램 #コスメ #化粧品 #スキンケア
#swisscosmetics #switzerland #alpineplants #alpineplant #naturalcosmetics
Post by @nailderella